A focus day on SRM or business alignment
Re-calibrate your strategy
A successful strategy is revised and adjusted regularly based on monitoring progress against milestones and adjusting to changing conditions. While we all endeavour to review our strategies regularly, the reality often is, we don’t dedicate enough time to do so.
The Strategy Deep Dives have been designed to give you the opportunity to dedicate a day to take a step back, assess and evaluate the state of your business and industry, and re‑align your function’s strategic goals, priorities and action plans to manage risk and improve business alignment.
A micro perspective to the macro Congress themes
The Strategy Deep Dives are the perfect supplement to your attendance at the World Procurement Congress. The focus day allows you to breakdown some of the big-picture Congress themes to examine the tactical details to make the vision a reality. The Deep Dive agendas topics go far beyond the top-level that is explored during the Congress, to include multiple sub-themes of Risk Management or Business Alignment.
If your function is placing a priority on improving your risk mitigation approach or strengthening your business partnerships – this extra day is a MUST ATTEND.
A valuable addition to your Congress attendance
Here’s three reasons why you should attend a Strategy Deep Dive:
CONNECT with peers who have a similar strategic focus to learn from each other’s successes and side-step potential pitfalls
BENCHMARK your strategic plans to measure progress and find ways to improve to your action plan for advancement
SOLVE for common short-term challenges so you have time and resource to progress on your mid to long term strategic roadmap
A featured event within World Procurement Week
By attending a Strategy Deep Dive, you are automatically a part of the wider World Procurement Week community that connects over 1000 procurement professionals! You’ll be able to carry on making new connections and developing business relationships with this wider community into the evenings through organised networking activities.
The choice is yours - SRM or Business Alignment
Designed to supplement the strategic themes of the World Procurement Congress agenda, this focus day deep dives on one of two timely topics and provides you with additional networking opportunities, strategic-execution support and a forum to share and learn from unique ideas:
SRM Strategy Deep Dive
Build resilience in your value chain
If you’re looking to solve for the following challenges, attendance at the SRM Strategy Deep Dive is the right fit for you:
- How should procurement navigate the changing geo-political and geo-economic environment, and overcome its impact on the supply and value chain?
- What strategies and tools should we use to enhance our global risk radar and accelerate early detection of risk?
- How should we manage cyber security and data within the supply chain?
- How can we collaborate and innovate with suppliers to create strategic, competitive advantages?
- How can we make sustainability a key driver of SRM for sustainable and profitable growth?
Business Alignment Strategy Deep Dive
Supercharging your business alignment strategy
Our research shows that business alignment remains extremely high on the agenda for procurement functions in 2019: to be the strategic partners they want to be, procurement needs to constantly up their game in influencing their internal stakeholders.
If you’re looking to solve for the following challenges, attendance at the Business Alignment Strategy Deep Dive is the right fit for you:
- Understanding the needs of the business: How to drive business opportunities and be innovators and anticipators
- Culture and mindsets: How to change cultures and mindsets within procurement first and then the wider business
- Operational excellence: How to balance the business needs to be fast and agile, with robust procurement processes
- Organisational Structure: How to structure your function and processes to best solve business needs
- Talent: How to acquire, train and upskill the right talent to optimise business alignment
- Performance metrics: How to move from operational to performance metrics
- The future of procurement: What’s next for business alignment as procurement moves up the maturity curve?
Armed with new connections, insights, and a renewed focus, return to the workplace eager to take on the challenges of the future and drive real results.
Please complete the short form below for access to the latest World Procurement Congress and Strategy Deep Dive agendas:
Strategy Deep Dives 2019 partners
Business Alignment Deep Dive Partner
Amazon Business is a marketplace that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with a range of unique features and benefits tailored to businesses of every size. Amazon Business provides easy access to millions of business products at competitive, low prices – everything from IT, office and lab equipment to education and food-service supplies. Amazon Business customers enjoy Free One-Day delivery on qualified orders, VAT-exclusive pricing and invoicing, multi-user business accounts, approval workflows, purchase system integration, dedicated customer support and much more. To register for a free Amazon Business account, visit www.amazon.co.uk/business
Book your place today!
Make sure you don’t miss out on the chance to gain a micro perspective to the macro World Procurement Congress themes - book your place at the Congress and Strategy Deep Dive now.
Please note that delegate passes to the World Procurement Congress and Strategy Deep Dives are for procurement practitioners only. If you are a procurement service provider looking to purchase a networking pass, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7819 1029
£2,540 (SAVE £950*)
- 1 day Strategy Deep Dive (14 May 2019)
- 2 day World Procurement Congress pass (15-16 May 2019)
- 1 seat at World Procurement Awards (16 May 2019)
*Book now to save £950 in early bird discounts off the final booking rate of £3,490.
Are you a Procurement Leaders member?
You will be eligible for a preferential rate to attend the Congress & Deep Dive. Contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7501 0547 for assistance arranging your attendance in accordance with your membership level.
All bookings will be qualified by Procurement Leaders, please make sure you have selected the correct delegate pass type before proceeding. You will be asked to pay the difference if the incorrect option is selected. By proceeding you agree to the terms and conditions of this booking.