Agile Procurement: Thriving through Disruption
Executive Briefings: 15 May 2018
Intercontinental London - The O2
For quite some time we have acknowledged that procurement organisations are at a crossroads. As we transition from cost savings to value creation, organisations are looking to (and putting more pressure on) senior procurement professionals to find new ways to deliver value and a superior performance.
Alongside changing business demands, the rapid development of digital technologies has transformed the business world. Over the next decade, digital will continue to evolve, providing transformational and disruptive triggers for procurement.
As analytics becomes more powerful, procurement will be able to play an increasingly pivotal role in business decision-making. As such procurement professionals need the knowledge, tools and skill set to take an increasingly more active role in overall business strategy and leadership.
World Procurement Congress has established itself as the foremost global gathering for senior procurement professionals. Nowhere else will you gain the global insight, access to a more senior network of peers and authoritative content to equip you with the actionable insight, inspiration and networking to help you move forward, at speed.
- Thriving through disruption: What is the impact of digitalisation on procurement so far and what is next?
- How is talent recruitment, upskilling and retention keeping up with the pace of technology development?
- Is procurement successfully pivoting its role within the organisation to one of "a consultancy within"?
- Threats to cyber security are further exposing the vulnerabilities of the extended supply chain: New risks demand a new call for action
- The pathway to creating and delivering an agile procurement organisation
- Successful models for collaborative innovation
Best speakers in the industry
Whilst we recruit the most influential names in procurement to share their success stories with you in 2018, here’s a selection of 2017 speakers.
World Procurement Congress 2017 was an incredible few days of insight, debate, networking and inspiration for over 700 individuals from leading procurement teams across the globe.
The Congress dived deep into the trends shaping the future of procurement, exploring how leading procurement professionals can best equip themselves to meet the challenges and capitalise on the opportunities they present.
Key highlights included:
- A C-level panel debate on why C-suite need CPOs to become strategic thinkers
- Transformation Accelerator insight: how data can empower your journey to transformation success
- PLX session with Richard Noble OBE from The Bloodhound Project – developing high risk ventures
- Speakers corner: A chance to meet the speakers following keynote addresses
- Launch pad: 2 book launches and an interview with 2016 World Procurement Awards Future Leader winner
- Deep dive roundtables on topics including the future of sourcing, mapping a digital procurement strategy and advanced spend analytics
Join our mailing list to stay current
senior procurement professionals
‘Head of’ level or above
deep dive roundtables