Innovation in The Age of Accelerated Performance
Congress: 15-16 March 2018
Executive Briefing: 14 March 2018
Turnberry Isle, Miami
Learning to be agile in a world that is constantly changing is crucial.
In a hyperconnected, real-time streaming world, organizations often still interact and transact in analogue rather than digital. Adjusting to mass collaboration across departments and adopting a process for continuous innovation that scales are the core pillars for success now for procurement.
The 5th annual Americas Congress 2018 will be addressing all facets required to successfully accelerate functional and cross functional performance in this disruptive world.
Join the discussion alongside 200+ procurement innovators next March.
Best speakers in the industry
Whilst we work to recruit the most influential speakers for 2018 to share their success stories with you, here’s a selection from 2017:
Join the conversation in March when we explore:
- How organizations and procurement can collaborate to evolve and remain relevant in this age of accelerations
- How to become more agile and resilient to meet the rapidly changing requirements of today’s enterprises
- Preparing your organization for automation: How AI is transforming tomorrow’s digital supply chain
- Insuring against disruption: How to protect IP in a market of open innovation
- Accepting the big disconnect in your talent strategy and how to fix it: How to recognise the procurement talent of the future
- How do you create velocity for the function and business in an era of open innovation and IP?
Join our mailing list to stay current
Senior Procurement Professionals
’Head of’ level or above
Expert speakers & facilitators
Deep dive roundtables
Confirm Your Place Today
2 day Congress pass including 2 nights accommodation: $3,299
Are you a Procurement Leaders member? You will be eligible for a preferential rate to attend the Congress.
Get in touch with Fouad Katat, email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7501 0547 and he will arrange your attendance in accordance with your membership level.
For procurement practitioners only.